Dedicate 20 minutes daily.
Emotional Control: It will help you control your emotions and get a better concentration and focus.
• Imagine a state of anxiety
• Take time and think until you feel feelings of anxiety, fear, doubt
• Focus on the feeling and influence it has on your body
• Take a deep breath
• Now switch your mind state to a situation that makes you feel capable, safe and successful
• Go back - forward to those emotions - Ending with the positive
• Now find a keyword that describes the situation when you feel positive
• Repeat the same process:
When you breathe deeply - switch from negative thinking to positive - and say the keyword
• Repeated several times
• Feel the negative and positive feelings of these thoughts
• Finally, imagine yourself, confused or scared. Take a deep breath and now try to say the key word to provoke positive emotions in yourself.
Relaxation Technique: Practicing Breath Control will help you achieve calmness and relaxation.
Progressive Muscle Relaxation:
Breath + Hands – Shoulders - Neck - Face - Feet - Body - Breath.
ETC Head of Mental Skills Coaching
MSc in Sport Science
MSc in Training science
European Master in Sport and Exercise Psychology
PhD in Sport Science, Talent ID and Development
# S T A Y A T H O M E